Are you starting a business? Growing a business?
The Community Loan Fund, in partnership with the Huether School of Business at The College of Saint Rose, offers several 8-week business plan training courses each year. You’ll learn the fundamental planning concepts and tools to help you start and run a successful small business. Class topics include:
- Developing a business plan
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Forecasting
- Financial Management and Analysis
- Legal Structure
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Tax Issues
The courses are offered at an affordable cost to insure access for all micro and social entrepreneurs; scholarships are available. We have two new business planning courses coming up:
- Saturdays, May 18-July 6, at The College of Saint Rose in Albany
- Thursdays, June 20-August 15 at Bethlehem Town Hall in Delmar
Each course will run for 8 consecutive sessions.
For more information, please email Paul at Paul@mycommunityloanfund.org.