8-Week Business Planning Class
Our 8-Week Business Planning Class is designed to help business owners and non-profit leaders get started and grow. Our classes take place at the College of St. Rose and include instructors who are experts in their fields. Our business class covers important issues, including:
- Financial planning and record-keeping
- Marketing and branding
- Social media and communications
- Human resources
- Legal issues including contracts and formation
We also provide free workshops throughout the year designed to help business owners and non-profit leaders develop new skills. Our workshops take place across the Capital Region and cover a variety of topics, including:
- Grant writing and development
- Industry-specific topics for food & beverage businesses, retail, artisans, construction and trades
- Social media
Not sure how to get your idea off the ground? Our team of small business development experts is ready to help.
Set up a meeting with us.