As businesses begin the reopening process, many feel overwhelmed by the public health regulations and may not know where to turn. Strategic Response Initiatives (SRI) has launched a volunteer program aimed at helping small businesses reopen safely in response to COVID-19. These reopening kits will be donated by SRI and its partners to minority owned, disadvantaged, and small businesses located in New York’s Capital District.
All companies are eligible to participate in the Small Business Recovery Program and take advantage of donations or discounted Kit items. Firms that meet elgibility, can receive donated reopening Kits.
Access to large PPE inventory Includes:
- Face masks including N95
- Face Shields
- Hand and surface sanitizers
Other Items & Offerings
- Head coverings
- Body protection, gowns and gloves
- Customized risk analysis
- Signage and Employee Safety Guidance
- Facility and operational review
- Compliance support ensuring plans are enacted,regulations are followed, and strategies are deployed safely
To get a kit, sign up at: www.strategicri.com/reopening