Small Business Incubator
Office Space Available Now
Various office sizes in the Albany Center for Economic Success, a subsidiary of the Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region
The Community Loan Fund Business Incubator facilities offer flexible workspace, with two and three-room business suites available. The incubator is conveniently located at 255 Orange Street, near downtown Albany and I-90. Offices are freshly painted and fully furnished.
Each office suite comes with:
- High-speed internet access
- Shared office equipment, including printer/copier
- Shared conference room
- Access to shared office services available, including bookkeeping, printing
- Onsite technical training and assistance, offered by ACES and Community Loan Fund of the Capital Region
- Kitchen and breakroom area
- Ample parking, with shared business amenities
- Outdoor space, in a convenient, walkable neighborhood
Rent $9-$11 per square foot, with utilities included (Heat, A/C, electric).
Call Community Realty today to make an appointment to tour the offices. Contact Daniel Torres (518) 434-1840 X417 to learn more.